Beachfront Condo Revenue Opportunity in Maya Beach from $209K. For Sale -

This property has been viewed 247 times.
Download PDF

$ 209,000.00

Description

Looking for a part-time getaway to call your own AND have it pay for itself?  The Ceiba Beach Resort offers an excellent opportunity to do exactly that in the heart of Maya Beach on the Placencia Peninsula in Belize.  These 26) beach cabanas, 1BR, and 2BR condos are situated around an open-air restaurant and pool with swim-up bar facing 280 feet of beautiful palm trees and white sand beach on the Caribbean Sea.


There are multiple opportunities in this development which is progessing steadily.  Beachfront cabanas 1-5 are complete and 6-10 are under way and slated for Fall 2022 completion.  Schedule a tour of one the completed cabanas today or, even better, rent one for you next vacation stay here in Maya Beach!


Beachfront Cabanas 1,3,4,5,6,8,&10


SOLD!!!


Beachfront Cabanas-Front Row #6


$338,000US


700 Sqft Studio w/1BA furnished


Beachfront Cabanas-2ND Row #2, 7, 9


$309,000US


700 Sqft Studio w/1BA furnished


2BR Condo-1st Floor (Bldg 100 & 400)


$299,000US


725 Sqft 2BR/1BA furnished


2BR Condo-2nd Floor (Bldg 100 & 400)


$319,000


725 Sqft 2BR/1BA furnished


1BR Condo-2nd Floor (Bldg 200 & 300)


$239,000


375 Sqft 1BR/1BA furnished


1BR Condo-1st Floor (Bldg 100,200,300,400)


$209,000


375 Sqft 1BR/1BA furnished


All units come fully furnished and stocked and include partial kitchens with sink, refrigerator, and microwave.  HOA dues are $386.97 per month and include all maintenance and internet/WiFi access.  Owners are permitted 6) weeks personal use with no additional fees.  A resort fee will be added for use beyond the 6) week allowance.  There are no blackout periods on personal use.  Owners will receive 70% of rental gross revenue and Ceiba Resort will receive the remaining 30% for property and rental management.  Contact agent for additional details on rental income ROI and features and furnishing package for each unit.


The Ceiba Beach Resort is located in the very center of Maya Beach which is home to some of the best restaurants and beachfront resorts in all of Placencia, Belize.  Residents and visitors alike have easy access to essential grocery shopping and even a full service hardware store and building supply house and are only about 10 minutes to Seine Bight, 20 minutes to the Placencia Airport, and 25 minutes to the Placencia Village.

listing details
  • Listing ID: 100072254010
  • Property type: Apartment/Condo
  • Contract type: For Sale
  • Price: $ 209,000.00
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Garage capacity: 2
  • Construction size: 375.00 Sq. Ft. - 34.84 Sq Mt.
  • Lot size: 10,000.00 Sq. Ft. - 929.03 Sq Mt.
Features
  • Furnished
  • Air conditioning
  • Home Owners Association
  • View
  • Maid quarters
  • Swimming pool
  • Gated community
  • Garage covered
  • Garage open
Map
Properties for sale in Stann Creek District