Waterfront Home - Caribbean Culture & Style on 1/3 Acre at Mayan Seaside Estate, Consejo.
Listing ID: 100031095003
“MOVE IN CONDITION” - Caribbean Culture and Lifestyle.
Experience the Caribbean the way nature intended.
Relax, rejuvenate and revive your spirit in this exquisite property with spectacular Caribbean Sea views in an unspoiled environment.
This quiet, property in secluded Mayan Seaside Estate Consejo, is a home away from home for the winter break or full time living.
Mayan Seaside, located east of Corozal Town, has approximately 1,300 feet of shoreline on the Bay of Chetumal, part of the Caribbean Sea.
Residents enjoy multiple outdoor activities including kayaking, swimming, fishing and boating, watching the dolphins swim and the whooping cranes dive for food.
The waterfront consists of a combination of small natural sandy bottom beaches and mangrove growths.
Three common ground areas totaling nearly 10 acres cover approximately 20% of the entire subdivision.
This includes a 7 acre waterfront area with a 200 feet community pier, palapas and swimming platforms.
Other features include a small lagoon, game courts, earthen Mayan archaeological ruins, picnic areas, walking trails, and gardens.
The pier has become a gathering place for property owners, both during the day and after dark.
From the boat dock you will experience stunning sunrises, glorious sunsets and views of the city lights of Chetumal, Mexico.
This large waterfront area with pier is common property available to all owners and their guests.
The area is very quiet and peaceful with much natural beauty.
Smuggler's Den, a family run resort, is to the north of Mayan Seaside and includes a sandy beach, a restaurant, and several quaint rental cabanas.
The Village of Consejo is approximately a mile south and has a grocery store, several restaurants/bars, boat ramps, and a sandy beach.
This amazing property is an open concept two story concrete home.
The first floor is divided into two large bedrooms, ensuite in master bedroom, J&J bathroom to second bedroom on main floor.
The kitchen has a large center island with pot drawers and eating space for 4 stools.
A walk-in pantry, dining area, living room, and laundry, complete the first floor living space.
The home is equipped with Air Conditioners located in the living room, both bedrooms and the upstairs loft.
The inviting second floor loft, with full bathroom, soaring ceiling with exposed rafters and a magnificent custom designed mahogany bookcase with a cupboard and cabinets is a serene retreat.
The sliding glass doors provide access to the upper deck with wrap around patio.
The house has plenty of natural light from the 7 sets of sliding glass doors and 15 windows through out.
The anti s lip tiles cover all indoor floors and outdoor patios.
The main floor measures approximately 1, 211 square feet, the loft with bathroom 304 sq.ft.
and the outdoor patios measure approximately 1,381 sq.ft.
for a total of 2,896 square feet.
It comes fully furnished in “Turn key or move in ready”.
The list of furniture and other inclusions is available to the Buyer.
• Remote Access Internet security system includes 3 cameras, Television monitor
• Satellite and internet access
• Reinforced concrete construction including poured, reinforced upper deck and patio
• Loft roof is made of wooden rafters covered galvanized metal sheeting
• Loft has high vaulted ceiling, full bathroom, custom bookcase AC
• Wrap around patio on second floor with access from loft sliding glass doors
• 2 large bedrooms can accommodate king size bed, 2 full baths and J&J bathroom
• Open floor plan featuring dining room, kitchen, living room
• Walk in pantry in kitchen
• Curtains in living, dining and Master bedroom are blackout to keep sun and heat away
• Anti slip ceramic tiles throughout the house
• Abundant storage space (kitchen cabinets/large island with pot drawers) and walk in pantry
• All interior doors and staircase are handcrafted from Belizean mahogany
• Included furniture is handcrafted from mahogany, cedar, rattan and other exotic tropical wood
• Hurricane shutters on all windows and doors, one key required for all shutter locks
• On demand hot water heater
• Mature, professionally maintained landscaping includes palm trees, an abundance of orchids, flowering plants and shrubs
that attract birds and butterflies year round
• Sponge grass front and back yards
• Hardscape of rock boarders, 6” crushed stone beds and crushed stone driveway
• Entire house on deep well water and rainwater cistern
• Outdoor palapa water fountain
• Main floor - 1,211 sq.
• Loft - 304 sq.
• Patios - 1,381sq.
• Total - 2,896 sq.
• Carport Storeroom - 88 sq.
• Carport Area - 150 sq.
• No front neighbours
• 1/3 Acre/ 16,7281 sq.ft./1554.10 S.M.
• Walking distance to common areas, pier and swimming platform and all amenities
• Close to Smuggler's Den Resort/Restaurant
• 1 mile from Consejo Village
• 7 miles drive to Corozal Town
• Property Owner Association fee is $250USD per year
• Municipal Property taxes are approximately $20.00USD per year
• Features are believed to be accurate
• Buyer should verify to their satisfaction
• Price subject to change without notice