Built-in 2014, this self-sustaining off-grid property is amid the scenic and newly desirable Mountain Pine Ridge area.
This coniferous four-acre property has a small all-year creek that runs calmly through the middle of the property.
There are three well-built, hardwood buildings on the property.
Situated near the entrance of the fenced property, the 1,800 sq. ft., the main house has hardwood flooring throughout except in the bathroom, which is tiled.
- The downstairs of the home is divided into two sections.
- There is an open floor plan living room with a custom-built queen size murphy bed and a spacious kitchen with Belizean hardwood cabinets, a full bathroom and an office area on one side.
- Separately, there is a spacious room with large windows that provide plenty of natural lighting. It is designed as a bedroom with another queen size murphy bed, air conditioning and ceilings fans. In addition, there is a loft with air conditioning and a private verandah overlooking the piney forest that could also be used as another bedroom.
- An attached, covered carport leads you directly to the secured, storage and solar inverter room.
- A short distance away from the house and with plenty of privacy, the 300 sq. ft. beautifully built guest house is one bedroom, one bathroom with hardwood flooring throughout and ceiling fans. A screened-in porch on three sides and a full outside kitchen (on the screened verandah) offers an authentic but modern experience of living in the piney woods of the Mountain Pine Ridge Reserve.
- The 250 sq. ft. caretaker's cottage is also a short distance from the main house and has two bedrooms, a living room, one bathroom, and an attached enclosed kitchen at the back. There is also a verandah.
Utilities and Two-Car Garage/Workshop Area:
- The self-contained, 2,200-watt solar system needs some new batteries, but the inverters and panels are in good shape and have been serviced to time.
- An oversized, two-car garage with two workshop areas sit on top of the 10,000-gallon inground cistern. There is also a backup 1,300-gallon elevated tank near the main house. The caretaker's cottage also has its own 1,000-gallon elevated water tank.
- There is a filtration system and hot & cold water.
- A 300-gallon butane tank sits behind the main house as well.
The property is only a 15-minute hike to the famous Big Rock Waterfalls, 5 minutes driving to the award-winning Blancaneux Lodge. With the recently upgraded and newly paved 14.5 miles of Caracol Road, this property is only 30 minutes from the George Price Highway.
A true, hidden gem awaits you in the Little Vacaro Enclave in the Mountain Pine Ridge!
Contact me today for more details or to arrange a viewing.